Intern as a TNGG Editor
Calling all aspiring editors! The Next Great Generation (TNGG) is currently seeking editorial interns for the summer (May 1 – August 31, 2012). If you are selected, you can look forward to awesome opportunities and the best of times!
College credit can be offered, but is not mandatory.
Desired applicants are:
- experienced journalists, editors, and/or bloggers
- great communicators
- great at working independently
- creative thinkers
- enthusiastic about TNGG and its potential
Applicants MUST commit to:
- spend 10-15 hours per week on TNGG-related tasks or meetings
- follow all of TNGG’s editorial guidelines
- stay on board as an editor from May 1 through August 31 (online media takes no breaks!)
Once you have filled out this form, you may be contacted for Step 2 of the selection process: a simple editing test.
Best of luck!